We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer or mobile device including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- Information about your use of the Site including referral source, length of visit, page views, video views, purchases and Site navigation;
- Information that you provide when signing up with our website including your email address, user name and password;
- Information that you or other Users provide when completing your profile on our website including your name, gender, birthdate, profile picture and family members;
- Information that you or other Users provide regarding your family members including names, genders, profile pictures and birthdates;
- Information that you or other Users provide regarding membership in a team or group for you or any family members including membership time period, role, position, profile picture or jersey number;
- Information related to purchases you make on this Site including date and time of purchases, description of products purchased, results of financial transaction with our3rd party financial providers, confirmation or other financial notices sent to you relating to our Site;
- Information contained in, or related to, any communication that you have with including email, texts, chats, or phone calls; or,
- Video or photos of you or your family at an event or activity.
AmperVue does not directly collect your credit card or other financial security data as we use a 3rd party partner for all financial transactions.
As a User, you agree not to disclose personal information of another person without first obtaining that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes described in this policy or on the relevant pages of the Site. We may use the information to:
- Administer the Site and our business;
- Personalize our Site for you or your family;
- Enable your use of our services;
- Provide services you purchased through our Site;
- Confirm you and/or your family’s membership and roles in a group or team;
- Determine parents or guardians of minors when possible;
- Notify you when new videos for your groups, events, stars or family members are available for viewing;
- Identify you and/or your family members to create personalized video highlights;
- Create highlight videos for a group or User that may include you or your family members in the background;
- Create personalized highlight videos for you featuring you or your family members as key participants;
- Notify you when a videos featuring you, a family member, a star, a related group, or related event is nearing the end of its free viewing period and may be removed from our Site;
- Send payment confirmations and reminders to you and collect payments from you;
- Send you relevant information about your account;
- Send you email notifications that you requested;
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users, but only in a fashion that those third parties will not be able to identify any individual User or family member;
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our Site;
- Keep our Site secure and prevent fraud; and,
- Verify compliance with our Terms and Conditions.
You are responsible for reviewing the personal data that is in your account profile and setting desired privacy settings.
We may disclose certain personal information for reasons as outlined below.
Highlight Videos for Other Users
As we create highlights for our Users, images of you or your family may appear at background material in the normal course of the highlight. Additionally, the title, description, caption or metadata of these highlights may also include limited personal information such as jersey number, position, or role in the group or team. In no case will a highlight created for another User or team include the name, age, gender, email, phone number or birthdate of you or your family member without your express consent.
Highlight Videos Personalized for You
As we create highlights that are specifically personalized for you, we will include images of you or your family member as a focus of the video. The title, description, caption or metadata of these personalized highlights may also include limited personal information such as jersey number, position, or role in the group or team. At your discretion determined by your account settings, your personalized highlights may also include the name, age, gender or birthdate of you or your family member.
If you elect to share these personalized clips with anyone via our Site, then all the information in these clips will be available to anyone you share with, but they will not be able to download them. If you download the clip and forward it to others via video sharing sites, email, text, or other methods, then anyone may view that personal data and may share it with others. Once downloaded, the privacy of the information in the video is your responsibility.
AmperVue will disclose personal information to the extent that we reasonably believe we are required to do so by law. We also may disclose personal information in connection with any prospective legal proceedings or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights. We may also disclose information to third-parties for the purpose of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk. These disclosures will be done only if we determine, at our sole discretion, that they are required by law, assist in protecting our rights, or reduce the risk of fraud.
We will never disclose your personal information to third-parties for marketing or promotional purposes without your express consent.
How We Secure Information
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers and will limit physical access to the servers.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet, despite our efforts, cannot be is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password to our Site confidential and secure; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our Site).
You acknowledge that we may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
Third party websites
Our website may include the links to, contain information from, or be linked from, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. However, blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites including ours.
Children's Online Privacy
If you are the parent or legal guardian of a Teen or Child whose team or group is using ampervue.com, we may ask you or other authorized adult for optional information about your Teen or Child (e.g., name, gender, birth date, team or group membership, profile picture, or sports statistics).
It is important to AmperVue that parents and guardians have control over what information is collected from their children online and how such information is or may be used. The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 ("COPPA") imposes restrictions on commercial websites, including ours. It is our policy to be compliant with the requirements of COPPA and we do not solicit or collect information about or from children age 13 and under.
Beyond the requirements of COPPA, we require that only Adults sign up as a member of the Service and thus it is our policy not to solicit or collect information about or from anyone under the age of 18. Users are cautioned, however, that absent a clear indication an online communication has been submitted by a person under age 18, the collection of Personal Information submitted to the Site will be treated as though it was submitted by an adult, and may, unless exempted from access by federal or state law, be subject to public access.
In the event that ampervue.com receives an online communication clearly indicating that it has been submitted by a person under the age of 18, under no circumstances will any Personal Information be published on the Site, be used for a purpose not intended by its sender or shared with third parties.
AmperVue welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that AmperVue has not adhered to this Statement, please use our Confact Form
Effective as of February 17th, 2016